Christopher von Spitzer dot com
10 Questions for Brian Kadar
I want to prepare
as possible for you my friend; yes I know I know be myself, keep it simple, and speak from the heart but you're dealing with
Mr. v Spitzer here... ;)
The focus is
1. Where exactly will the speech happen? (I know it's in the Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club but will happen inside or outside? In the Ballroom right? Do you have any photos of where I will speak exactly or I can find them online?)
2. When will this happen? (For your particular wedding of course) Will each groomsman speak and then I speak? When will the bridemaid speak before or after my speech?)
3. What are the names of all the immediate family members who will be in attendance (on your side and Amber's side)? And who is the maid of honor? Her name and relationship to Amber?
4. How will I get introduced? What's the process look like?
5. If you were to describe the audience (in attendance) in three sentences, what would you say?
6. As an add-on to question 5: What type of individuals will be in attendance, work-wise? In other words, what type of occupations will be in attendance (For example: entrepreneurs, lawyers, business folk, etc... )
7. Are there any cultural or family sensitivities I must avoid in the speech?
8. Out of all the best man speeches you've seen as a wedding filmographer, which one impacted you the most and why? (if any did because I know you're in work mode
9. Any advice for me about the speech?
10. Anything else I must know?
Christopher von Spitzer